CUSTOMS BROKERAGE & INLAND TRANSPORTATION
- Team well trained and experienced in all customs procedures and documentation
- Handling clearances of Government incentive schemes
- EDI connectivity to all major ports and airports
- Consultancy services
- Train and barge service for inland movement of goods/containers.
- An extensive network of own and leased vehicles.
- Consultancy services FTL & LTL options available .
FAIRS & EXHIBITIONS
- Exhibits management.
- Pre & post exhibition storage.
- On-site handling at exhibition site.
- Storage of empty packages during exhibition.
- Repacking & Delivery to next destination.
- All kind of handling possible like permanent, 4 ATA Carnet,etc.
PROJECT CARGO HANDLING
- Turnkey and full logistics management services.
- Specialists for movements in remote locations.
- Detailed advance survey, Customised logistics plan and scope of work for every project.
- Special attention to all regulatory compliance issue.
- QC facility within the warehouse well equipped with key requisites like washing machine, dryer, needle detector machine, etc.
- Various machining procedures for yard goods (Including rolling, cutting, repairing, etc).
- Various procedures for repairing articles of clothing.
- Quality assurance (AQL, final inspection) of articles of clothing.
- 24×7 operations with full Security .
- In compliance with QC authorization by the government of Bangladesh.
PICK & PACK OPERATION
- Pickup facility with special trucks.
- Quality inspection of merchandise .
- Scanning, Sorting & re packaging of product items.
- Relabeling of pieces or packages.
- Inspection & re-installation of security tags.
- Label manufacturing .
GARMENTS ON HANGER
- Trained personnel for loading and handling GOH cargo.
- Special trucks for pick up and delivery
- Self fabricated containers available.
- GOH buyer’s consolidation available.
- Customs declaration.
- Real time information.
- Confirmed sea & air space allocation from major carriers.
- Pro – active customer service .
- Comprehensive supply chain solution.
- Consolidation service from many origin ports.
- Multimodal transport arrangement